Friday, May 30, 2008

Population

According to Official data which was done in 2003 china have the highest population all over the world which was 1.3billion people(1306280000) not include HongKong area. People among my age only have one child because of "one child policy"in china. Acctully I want have two children if I can . when I in the metro system in the city of Beijing , It is so croud and I can't move at all. Beijing has more than 1 3million people.For normal people the only thing just can afford there basic needed and also for education. There are two extreme life in china, For thos who are millions or billions they enjoy the lexury life, but for those who are poor only can support for living.There are significant population shift from rural area to urbanarea because of education for next genoration and also qulaity life . The consequences of this are bring huge amout people leave their place where their family lives for hundreds of yearsand also left a lot of land which were used for farming.In my opinion population growth bring us many disadvantages we need to do something to control this problem.

No comments: